What We Do
The Family Center is proud to:
- To be hub for meetings at Highland High School
- Provide a small library on parenting books available in English and Spanish that you may have or check out(Books are purchased with Title 1 funds)
- Have FREE web access for families. If you do not have a computer or internet access at home, come use one of ours.
- Be a go between students and teachers if needed.
- A phone for you to use to set up appointments
- Work with other organizations to provide a better learning opportunity for you and your student(s)
- Provide parent/ guardian with important information about the school and community(scholarship opportunities, lockdowns and meetings to name a few)
- Provide you with information on classes or days (absences) that your student may have missed.
- Answer questions and contact teachers for parents/guardians.
- Provide volunteer opportunities for you.
- Assist you with your questions pertaining to ParentVUE & StudentVUE(mystudent.aps.edu)
- Provide tours of Highland to new or potential parents and students.